Agile project management increases the flexibility in the implementation of projects and enables a more small-scale management of (large) projects. This is the ideal standard, especially for companies and organisations in fast-moving and innovative industries or with projects at different stages. The certification to PMI-ACP® promotes your recognition and career as a project manager.
This seminar prepares you for the exam and helps you to achieve the 21 hours of lessons (contact hours) required by PMI®.
Introduction and overview
Overview of course content and objectives • Overview of the process of registration, examination and re-certification
Agile values and principles
The Agile Manifesto • Principles and Values • Understanding Quality • Risks strong • Sequence: Practice Questions
Scrum (life cycle, techniques) • Extreme Programming • Feature Driven Development • Kanban • Sequence: Practice Questions
Agile Management Practices
Project Visioning • Project Chartering • Backlogs, Roadmaps & Story maps • Iteration • Sequence: Practice Questions
Agile Team Work
Roles & Responsibilities • Self Organisation • Generalisation vs. Specialisation • Team Performance • Communication • Leadership and Team Development • Sequence: Practice Questions
- Domain I: Agile principles and mindset
- Domain II: Value Driven Delivery
- Domain III: Stakeholder engagement
- Domain IV: Team performance
- Domain V: Adaptive Planning
- Domain VI: Problem identification and resolution
- Domain VII: Continuous process improvement
- Sequence: Practice Questions
The seminar is based on the following standard work: PMI®-ACPSM® Exam Prep by Mike Griffiths, 2015. The purchase of the textbook, FASTrack Exam Simulation Software (CD-ROM) and Hot Topics Flashcard (audio or flip book) is therefore a prerequisite for participation in the seminar.
At amontis you can order the documents up to 3 weeks before the seminar starts at a special price.
- You will learn the PMI-ACP® exam required knowledge and will be prepared for the exam.
- You will get to know, understand and use agile techniques, tools, knowledge and competence areas.
- You will receive all important information about the process of registration, examination and re-certification.
- Computer / Tablet
- Internet access
- Microphone (usually integrated in the device)
- Camera (usually integrated in the device)
- Internet browser (e.g. Chrome)
1. The official requirements for the participation in this preparation course according to PMI® can be read here
2. Since the PMI-ACP® certification is taken in English, all seminar documents are also in English
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.