„The change gap“ focuses on changes and how to deal with it efficiently and professionally. It gathers key insights from different fields to give a broad overview of effective change management strategies. It also presents the IMCM® (International Multidisciplinary Change Management) framework and gives concrete applications for it.
Table of content:
- Edito: The change gap (Read online)
- Plato as a spokesperson for change management (read online)
- Interview with the co-founder of the IMCM® framework:
“There was obviously something missing” (read online)
- Performing means changing
- What is multidimensional change management?
- Stop relying on the magic triangle
- The new PMO, agile yet traditional
- From tomorrow on, we are agile
- Change communications
- The overburdened project organisation
- Leadership 4.1